Anticipating the risks of contamination
We offer to monitor environmental contaminants (bacteria, viruses, plankton …) in your aquaculture ponds that have an impact on your turnover and on the health of the consumer.
Risk management assistance is provided to anticipate incidents throughout the production of your shellfish, crustaceans and fish.
Your production basins always under control
- Health monitoring of production basins (Norovirus, toxic plankton, etc.) likely to make shellfish, crustaceans unfit for consumption
- Monitoring of fish ponds (E. coli, Salmonella, Campylobacter…)
- Varietal and genetic selection analyses in fish
- Monitoring of two genotypes of Norovirus (GI/GII) as well as three main toxic plankton (Dinophisis, Alexandrium…) in oysters
- Monitoring of diseases such as pathogen complexes (Vibrio, Herpes virus…) causing significant mortality in shellfish herds
Analytical methods for all professionals in the aquaculture sector
- Shellfish farmer
- Hatchery (production of larvae fish, seafood and shellfish)
Freshwater, saltwater, fish, shellfish and crustaceans
Our field of intervention is at all stages of the aquaculture sector: from hatcheries to adult farms.
We recommend regular monitoring of environments throughout the year with particular attention to periods of risk or high production density.
We can detect pathogens at all stages of production: breeding, fining, growing, harvesting, storage, shipping.
Make health risk control a priority
Securing production (avoid production losses, batch recalls, etc.)
Improvement of the product quality charter
Contact us for a mission
Do you have a request about a development? A price? Need additional documentation?
Our commercial and technical support is at your disposal to answer all your questions.
Feel free to click “Send a message” and we will respond promptly to your request.